Welcome... Please Read

I'd like to welcome everyone to Lucky Duck Designs and thank you all for checking this site out. I've created this blog to keep everyone informed and updated on whatever project or odd-job I may be working on.

You'll see four main types of posts here:

1) L'il Abner DVD related
2) G.I. JOE DVD related
3)DCAD Artwork/assignments
and the occasional "other stuff"

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/complaints feel free to contact me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. You can reach me here

Thanks again,
Lucky Duck Designer

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happening This Week 3/21

Don't have much of anything to report this week.  In fact, I probably won't have any real time to work on anything until Spring Break, which I should probably find out when that is. 

The only downside to going to a small college is viruses! Not 12 hours after my computer became virus free, I picked up a nasty stomach bug that knocked me on my *** for 3 days.  I've got to work extra hard this week to get caught up, so don't expect any big news reguarding Abner updates.

My comcast e-mail account is gone now and getting verizon to do anything is like getting blood from a rock.  As soon as I have a verizon account, I'll post my new e-mail address so you guys can contact me with any questions.

That's all for now
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment