Welcome... Please Read

I'd like to welcome everyone to Lucky Duck Designs and thank you all for checking this site out. I've created this blog to keep everyone informed and updated on whatever project or odd-job I may be working on.

You'll see four main types of posts here:

1) L'il Abner DVD related
2) G.I. JOE DVD related
3)DCAD Artwork/assignments
and the occasional "other stuff"

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/complaints feel free to contact me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. You can reach me here

Thanks again,
Lucky Duck Designer

Sunday, February 28, 2010

L'il Abner DVD Information

Let me start off by congratulating the entire cast and crew of L'il Abner. Some people ask me how I can sit through the same show 3 times in a row and my answer is simple: because they do such an amazing job I enjoy each performance more than the previous. I always am amazed when reviewing the raw footage of the performances at the little things I miss because there truly never is a dull moment.



While I am satisfied with the footage I've taken over the past two days, I am always looking for more because I know they had an entirely different focus while filming their friend or child. So once again, I'm asking anyone who recorded any of the productions and who is willing to let me copy their footage (even if it's just a few scenes) to please come forward and help make this DVD the best one yet. Not only do you receive a free copy of the DVD, but this year I also will be putting together an exclusive Bonus Features section only for Mr. Celfo and the people who lend me footage.

As far as ordering DVDs goes, I will be posting an order form soon which you can complete and post right here. I will be setting a deadline for ordering, which will probably be some time in April.

Some people have already asked me how payment will work. You will have a few options: first, for the members of this year's production and their families, you can pay for the DVDs the day they will be available for pick-up, at the annual Drama Club Banquet.

Haven't told Celfo about this option yet, but hopefully he'll be okay with it. You can pay in advance by placing your exact change or a check made out to the Glasgow High School Drama Club in a sealed envelope along with your name and a valid e-mail address and placing it in Mr. Celfo's mailbox.

If you do not currently attend GHS, there is an option for you as well. You will have to mail your envelope addressed to Mr. Celfo to the school with your name, valid e-mail address, and exact change/ check inside.

That's all I can think of at the moment, please contact me if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Thanks to everyone for their interest in purchasing your copy of L'il Abner.

2 comments:

  1. you never mentioned the cost of the DVD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, could've sworn I put that in there somewhere. The cost of the DVD is $5, all proceeds go to the Drama Club for use in further productions.

    ReplyDelete