Welcome... Please Read

I'd like to welcome everyone to Lucky Duck Designs and thank you all for checking this site out. I've created this blog to keep everyone informed and updated on whatever project or odd-job I may be working on.

You'll see four main types of posts here:

1) L'il Abner DVD related
2) G.I. JOE DVD related
3)DCAD Artwork/assignments
and the occasional "other stuff"

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/complaints feel free to contact me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. You can reach me here

Thanks again,
Lucky Duck Designer

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happening This Week

So this week (of Feburary 21, 2010) is going to be insanely busy. In addition to my usual full load of assignments from my classes at DCAD, I will be tackling two huge tasks (one of which is the reason I created this blog). This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I will be returning to Glasgow High School to film the drama club's annual production of a play. This will be my third year filming the play, and second year taking on the enormous task of creating a HQ DVD of the production and making copies for everyone that orders them.


I've created this blog to provide everyone who orders a DVD updated with my latest progress, which will eventually include when and where they will be available for pick-up.

As I stated last year, I take this job very seriously, as the finished product can be placed into my art portfolio when I apply to transfer to an art school after completing 4 semesters at DCAD.

On average, I'm hoping to have 3 cameras going all three nights, which amounts to 9 full length performances of Lil Abner. Scene by scene, frame by frame I compose a master version with the very best sound and picture coverage of every minute of the play. Once again, I would like to warn everyone in advance that this process takes MONTHS and that you should expect your copy of the finished DVD NO SOONER THAN MID MAY!!!!!

There's also a second major event happening this week. After 31 years of living in the first home she ever bought, my mother, myself, and two cats are moving from Newark to Wilmington. My brother, a junior at UD, has already moved into an apartment a few minutes away from campus and his job.

That's all for now, check back often for updates on what I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment